- Any and all pictures uploaded on Picasa are now available in Google+ for you to share with your circles in one click.
- Pictures taken from you smart phone are automatically uploaded to your Google+ as a private picture which can be shared at your discretion.
- You can now view contacts/emails in your Gmail based on your Google+ Circles. You can also add any contact directly from your Gmail to your Google+ Circle
- You can customize call screening and greetings in your Google Voice account based on your Google+ circles.
- Ability to chat (gtalk) via Google+, and also specify which Circles can chat with you.
- You can now sort Google search results based on personal connections (from Google+) or from the entire web.
- +1's received by the websites are shown on search results.
- And the list keeps growing
One of the questions which was being constantly raised was, will Google+ be able to compete with Facebook or will it eventually have a slow death just like Orkut. I don't think that question is valid any longer. Google+ is no longer directly competing with Facebook, but at the same time it is growing its user base 10 fold by integrating Google+ with other popular Google services.